Welcome to The Media Stoodle!

You will find links to resources, research materials and fellow Bloggers.When adding to your own Blogs, you should link to sites of interest, add documents, images and videos appropriate to your research, as well as writing your own notes. You should know that your teachers will be checking your Blogs to make sure that you are completing the work as well as making suggestions for further research. You can use the blogs at home as well as at school, but please take care with the content you upload. Also don't give away any personal information about yourself.Happy Blogging

Tuesday 21 July 2009

Our Last Lesson!


Gonna miss you next year! You have been truly brilliant!

So I thought I'd get you to do something fun this lesson. I found this on that 'Noodle' blog belonging to Welling Sixth form Media that I keep raving about. I'd like you to have a go at make a cubecraft model of a media character. Visit the cubecraft site link below. Choose a character. Download, print and start folding. I'll get you a prize for the best... or at least the one that stands up!

No comments:

Post a Comment